Work For The Prospero Group
Our parent company Prospero Group has offices all over the UK in London, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Essex, Manchester, Leeds and Cardiff, as well as in Canada, the UAE, Australia and New Zealand. As a company with year-on-year growth we’re always looking for driven and ambitious individuals to become recruitment consultants in our Teaching, Health & Social, Audio Visual & Technical sectors.
So why the Prospero Group?
- We have an excellent reputation…ask anyone!
- We have grown 150% year-on-year!
- We have been listed on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 in both 2015 and 2016.
- We are an agency with excellent, structured training, direction, enormous potential and the opportunity for further career development.
- We offer an excellent basic salary, up to 22% commission and an OTE of £65k plus (uncapped). We also offer 28 days’ holiday, a pension and a health scheme.
- We have an exciting, supportive and fast paced environment.
- We have been nominated for Best Recruitment Team Of The Year, Best Customer Service, and Recruitment Agency Of The Year.
To join the Prospero Group the ideal candidate must have the following
- Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Self-motivation, determination, energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
See what Prospero Group employees say about us here.
If you are highly personable, professional and driven, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter/email to RyanH@prosperogrp.com or call us on 020 7404 6383.