About the job
Quantity Surveyor North Yorkshire
Prospero Engineering are looking for a Quantity Surveyor for a Full time position working on a Highway Services Maintenance contract in Boroughbridge. You will be the sole Quantity Surveyor as part of a larger team, reporting in to the Services Manager and the Managing Quantity surveyor. As such, we are looking for individuals from a Civils or Highways background who is able to work predominantly on their own but also contribute as part of a multidisciplinary team as and when required.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor your work will involve:
- Overseeing the measurement and preparation of valuations
- Prepare and agree interim valuations and final accounts
- Record, monitor and review the financial performance of contracts
- Manage financial accounts and report to senior management on the framework performance
- Liase and present to the client on the framework performance
- Secure payments from customers within the specified contract terms and manage payment of sub-contractors
- Pricing and agreement of highway maintenance schemes Target Costs.
- Administration of highway maintenance schemes in conjunction with operational teams including Early Warning notification and the pricing and agreement of Compensation Events.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK,
My client offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits. These include: Competitive salary with job-related allowances if applicable; Generous holiday entitlements; Contributory pension scheme (including life insurance); Performance-based bonus and incentive schemes; All employee share plan; Company car/car allowance (dependent on role); Private healthcare (dependent on role); Wellbeing programme and wellness facilities; Employee assistance programme; Learning & development; Mentoring and talent mobility programmes; Family friendly policies; Flexible working programme; Voluntary benefits and discount programme; Long service awards; Recommend a Friend Scheme; Child care vouchers.