About the job
Prospero have a brand new vacancy for a Production Engineer to join a highly successful engineering company who are market leaders in their field. Their products are everywhere!
You will form part of a busy team supporting the continuous improvement of their new and existing product lines to ensure projects are being satisfied in line with the project scope, costs and timings.
The role will appeal to candidates who can think outside of the box but also able to apply practical knowledge of manufacturing techniques in a real world application!
- Establishing product build and processes for new products
- Ensuring Production resources are allocated and procured accordingly within the factory
- Ensure existing process comply with company policy with a focus on Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- Process daily support requests and requirements.
- Review product designs and requirements and to ensure product is developed accordingly through DFMEA and PFMEA practices
- Drive prototyping for product and process acceptance and approval.
- Apprenticeship trained or other engineering qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering practices and principles.
- Six Sigma
- Manufacturing / production environment experience.
- Good PC skills. Good communication skills.
Please note all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer / Product Engineer / Process Engineer / Project Engineer / NPI / continuous improvement / Six Sigma / LEAN