About the job
CNC Machinist Dorset (Miller or Mill/Turn)
£16-18ph (Day shift)
Prospero Engineering are seeking an experienced and fully skilled CNC Miller or Mill/Turn Programmer/Setter/Operator.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Reading & interpreting a 2D drawing
- Producing CNC programs off line from customer drawings – not just editing
- Fully fixture and tool [cutters] to produce component to drawing
- Inspect own work to drawing
- Aerospace requirements/standards, tolerancing and controls
- CNC program operating systems
- General high standard of engineering ability – fully skilled
Your skills and qualifications as a fully skilled CNC Mill/Turn or Milling:
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in mechanical engineering
- Experience of CNC and manual milling
- Be able to program, set and operate different machine tools
What we are looking for in you:
Adept with FANUC Controls and have solid experience in the aerospace industry.
Please note all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CNC Machinist / Machinist / Programmer Setter Operator / FANUC/ Heidenhain / Turner / Turning / Lathe / Mill / CNC